Bongusto Casarecce Pasta with Fennel Pork Sausages
This is a quick & easy dish perfect for midweek dinners
1 pack Bongusto Casarecce pasta
Bongusta Napoli pasta sauce
2 tbp olive oil
1 red capsicum, deseeded & finely sliced
Handful of basil leaves (you can substitute with Italian parsley), coarsely torn
Harringtons Italian Sausages
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Remove the sausages from their casings and crumble the meat into the pan, breaking it up as you go. Cook, stirring, until well coloured, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the capsicum and fry for a minute. Add the pasta sauce and cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, cook the fresh pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain.
4. Add the cooked pasta to the tomato sauce mixture and toss to combine. Remove from heat.
5. To serve, scatter the basil over the top and serve with grated parmesan.